© Jason Houston / WWF-US
We are looking for universities, provincial and municipal governments, companies and civil society organizations already engaged in ambitious actions to fight against climate change and willing to take active part in collective actions.
ACAA members will jointly determine their specific goals with the support of Fundación Avina, Fundación Silvestre Argentina, and WWF.
The organizing members will provide a neutral work space and facilitate a process of dialog and co-creation among participants for the purpose of identifying opportunities with the greatest feasibility and impact for the city.
- Companies and institutions (sports, educational, faith groups, unions, media, etc.) that have already undertaken ambitious commitments and intend to take part in a collaborative process.
- In relation to emission reduction, ambitious commitments will be considered to be those included in one of the emissions reduction initiatives of WWF or other Alliance partners, for example: Science Based Targets, CDP, etc.
- Companies and institutions that would like to raise their ambition or accelerate implementation of their undertaken commitments.
- Sub-national public entities (provincial and municipal governments and the educational sector, among others) that have influence over sectors with chances for GHG emission reduction.
- Those working on climate change and whose activities are in line with the mission of the Alliance.